Like most CosmosSDK-based blockchains, FOXChain will require 100+ validators running the FOXChain daemon to secure the network. These will operate similarly to other Cosmos-based validators, but with some key differences.
Technically sophisticated entities can use their skills and access to a server to operate a FOXChain Validator. In return, these entities will earn income.
- You will have to bond NT in order for it to become eligible to enter the active set
- Only the top xxx validators (by delegated token count) will be in the active set.
- Only active validators will earn rewards
- There is no concept of delegations in FOXChain. Users cannot delegate to validators like a standard Cosmos chain
- If a validator has fewer total bonded NT than is necessary to remain in the top xxx validators, it will fall out of the active set